Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Release of "Poo"

This morning's Times of India had an interview with a local actor about the release of his latest movie, Poo. It was an interesting read. 

Here are some of the highlights from the interview-

"I've gained confidence... says actor Srikanth, whose Poo is all set to hit the screens tomorrow."

How crucial is Poo to you? Are you looking forward to its release?
       "Why only Poo? Every project is important to me and I anticipate every release with the same enthusiasm. Poo is my first release after two years and I am excited about it... I am happy 
to have been part of Poo."

      "...I was supposed to do another movie with Sasi, but we had a fall out because of some personal reasons and the project never took off. Now, I have done Poo with him and it's all set to release. Trust me, I have gained confidence after working in Poo."

All said and done, what do you expect from Poo?
       "...Poo is definitely an emotional and feel good entertainer..."







Here is a still from the movie "Poo". I wonder what is in the cup... Prune juice, perhaps?





P.S. - In case you were wondering, "Poo" means "Flower" in our local language - Tamil.

5 comments:

Bungz said...

Man, you have an eye for picking out these things, i tell you...

That Squirrel said...

oh gosh.. that's the most hilarious thing I've read all week!

TheUncanny said...

Nice,I like the sepia still...
i dunno if its me, but some reason srikanth's expression looks kinda odd in that...

Marsha said...

hmmm.. the odd expression COULD be because its been TWO YEARS since his last release?!

Clover said...

hahaha this is so funny marsha!!