Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Getting on the bandwagon - at last!

Well, it's about time, isn't it?! I've waited long enough & made enough excuses. Blogiverse - meet me...

You could call me a newbie. I used to blog a long, long time ago before blogging became a way of life - way, way back in 2003. But right now, I guess my only claim to fame in this part of the world is my many "celebrity" blogger friends - you know who you are! :o)

Thanks to those of you who've been nagging me to get on board. Here I am and I hope to stay (fingers crossed!).

I don't know what this blog is going to be about, how often I am going to blog or where I am going to find the inspiration, but here goes nothing...

3 comments:

That Squirrel said...

wow... and you're not anonymous! :) May you blog everyday and may your blog grow and grow.
Some say that the first step is the hardest. I say every step is hard so if you trip and tumble down, keep blogging. Atleast we'll have a laugh. Welcome back!

Bungz said...

Yay! You are finally back!! Well, amen to what Anju said. And i don't like that word verification thing for commenting... Please take it off... :P

Marsha said...

thank you.. thank you...

and word verification is now history :)

since i'm so new to all this, i'm relying on u veterans to show me the way!