Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Mosaic Thingie

This is my first tag-like post! Yay! I say "tag-like" because I wasn't really tagged. I thought it would be fun to try after I saw it on Anju's blog. I had to use my answers to the following list of questions to search for images on flickr. Then I had to choose a picture from the first page of results that came up for each search. Then used the links to create a mosaic at this mosaic maker site. It was fun! So here goes.



1. What is your first name?

Marsha


2. What is your favorite food? Right now?

Guacamole (Strangely I've been wanting to eat this morning, noon and night these last few days!)


3. What high school did you go to?

Jessie Moses ("CSI Jessie Moses Matriculation and Higher Secondary School" yielded no results! I wonder why?!)


4. What is your favorite color?

Red (most of the time)


5. Who is your celebrity crush?

Chandler Bing (the character not the actor)


6. Favorite drink?

Water – my all time favorite!


7. Dream vacation?

A month on the QE2


8. Favorite dessert?

Any Fruit Pie


9. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Happier


10. What do you love most in life?

Life


11. One Word to describe you.

Quirky


12. Your flickr name.

Marsha T


1. Marsha 01 sepia, 2. guacamole, 3. shoyru 2, 4. the Army of the Brave Milk Bottles, 5. Before Coffee, 6. Prenent un Bany. Taking a Bath., 7. Fly Past - Red Arrows & QE2, 8. aspiring to pie, 9. Noche de luna llena - Full moon night, 10. A New Life in My Hand, 11. Fruit Looped, 12. Marsha

Try it!

1 comment:

That Squirrel said...

This is a fun post to try, indeed. I shall go find more such similar fun tags.